turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jcolonna60
Returning Member

How do I access 2020 Michigan pension schedule form 4884

How do I access 2020 Michigan pension schedule form 4884.  I was able to do it for 2019 but Turbo Tax cannot find it this year?  Thanks Jerry

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

According to the forms availability table for Michigan, Form 4884 is available.  Are you using TurboTax Online or TurboTax Desktop (CD/Download)?  

If you are using TurboTax Desktop, be sure your software is updated.  To do that, see the instructions I'm linking below.

How do I update TurboTax CD/Download? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Mine is still getting flagged for form unavailable and won't file MI state taxes.  My federal and Indiana were both accepted.  And my software is up to date.

Kat
Level 15
Level 15

@tomdawn1995 The state forms availability table is showing that your form is available.

Forms availability TurboTax MI Windows 

Since you're still being flagged that the form is unavailable, would you mind doing a manual update of your software, please?  I'm linking instructions below.

Manually update TurboTax for Windows software 

Hopefully, this will resolve your issue.  If it doesn't, please contact TurboTax Customer Support during business hours using the method I'm linking below.

How do I contact TurboTax? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies