turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is there any help on line ?

This is totaly useless if there is no help on line, None of these proposed solution helps in any way

need to talk to someone

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

Post your question here and someone will try to help you.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

This is not a chat line.  You have to post a full question with details and wait for someone to reply.  Do you see the comments we have posted?

I haven't seen nothing, look I just filled up the income tax on line, specified my mail address being in QC, revenu on T4 being in QC, and the sw did not produced the form for QC to be submitted

because I live outside of Canada but worked more 183 days in Canada, TT cannot submit the form to Canada, says I need to mail it,  I not living In Canada.... This is one more reason to use something on line.... Intuit arranged the sw so you have to pay it to realize and let you know that they can not perform the service you have paid for

T4 - that sounds like Canada.  The is the US forum - not Canada.
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

this is what I said before, no helps at all from Intuit

You would enter it as foreign income.
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

You are asking from TT Live.  You can arrange for the Live help that you are paying the extra fee for from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

Rogoo1
Returning Member

I agree 100%. Useless

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies