I live in Oregon, but I work in Washington. The company is 100% owned and operated in Washington. Should i be paying Oregon State taxes?

You report all of your income on an Oregon state tax return, regardless of the source of the income when you are an Oregon resident.

If your WA employer is not withholding OR state income taxes you need to be paying OR estimated taxes during the year so you will not be hit with penalties for failing to pay state taxes.

Since you're a resident of OR, you will pay OR state tax on the income you earn, regardless of where its earned.