ladnerb

I am a travel nurse. My state of primary residence is Maine. I also lived and worked in FL, MA and AZ this past year. Which do I use in my personal info?

It asks me where I lived in December 2016...but that answer is not the state of my primary residence.

Hal_Al

When asked where you lived in 2016, answer only ME. When asked where you worked also list the other states.

You must report all your income on your ME return. ME will calculate state income tax on all your income, but give you a credit, or partial credit,  for any tax you pay to other states. On the other state returns, you will only be taxed on the income you earned there.

Hal_Al