• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
achamberlain25

Hello! This is my first time filing taxes in the state of Illinois - I still have my Florida drivers license, and I do not have an Illinois ID. Do I need to do anything?

Do I need to get an Illinois state ID?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TomD8
Level 15

Hello! This is my first time filing taxes in the state of Illinois - I still have my Florida drivers license, and I do not have an Illinois ID. Do I need to do anything?

You need to get an Illinois drivers license or State ID if you want to e-file your return.  You don't need either if you print and mail your Illinois return.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TomD8
Level 15

You need to get an Illinois drivers license or State ID if you want to e-file your return.  You don't need either if you print and mail your Illinois return.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v