Arkansas State ID expiration date field is "NONEXP", how can I enter this during filing?

This occurred during the e-file phase. My State DLN went in no problem, spouse's IDN is non-numeric.
CarissaM

Please try to leave the spot blank on your spouses IDN number. This should resolve the issue. 

You can view the answer here for assistance. 

If you would like additional assistance, please click here to contact customer support. 

The Expiration Date Format field and the Expiration Date field are "Required" fields and cannot be left blank.

CatinaT1

You are commenting on an old post. Do you have a current problem we can help with?