kualakid

Turbotax is asking for online id and passcode for my 1099r from bank of america. what is that and where do i find it?

HelenaC

This is your personal Bank of America user I.D. and password that you use when you log onto your Bank of America Online account. If you never registered with Bank of America to view your account online, you won't be able to import your 1099-R.

Related information: How do I import my 1099?

HelenaC

gwenmor

I have turbotax. Ihave calculated my taxexes. I have used abank of america check. I have looked up th routing code on th bOf A site. I am now into 35 hours tryng to enter the the routing code. If you could either tell me how I can chnge  the b of a to another bank  or some other solutiom.  Between my wife and my self we have 3 Master Degrees.

this shouldn't this hard.

TiffanyL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

@gwenmor, if you have not e-filed already, please see the FAQ link provided below on how you can change your bank account and routing number:

How to change my bank account information