How do I import my 1099?
You can securely import your 1099-B, 1099-DIV, 1099-INT, 1099-OID, or 1099-R into TurboTax, provided your broker or financial institution participates in our TurboTax Partner program.
When you get to the place in TurboTax where we ask if you received that form, answer Yes and we'll give you the option to import.
You can also jump straight to the section for your specific 1099 form. Here's how:
- Sign in to TurboTax and select Take me to my return.
- Click and search for your 1099 form — for example, search for 1099-B.
- Click the Jump to link in the search results.
- Follow the screens and you’ll be able to import your form.
Tip: Be sure to select the right financial institution or brokerage from the list. For example, several participating partners' names start with First National Bank and if you select the wrong First National Bank, you won't be able to import.
- Which 1099 forms can be imported?
- How do I import from Quicken into TurboTax CD/Download Basic, Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business for Windows?
- How do I send my QuickBooks Self-Employed tax information to TurboTax?
- How do I import QuickBooks data into TurboTax Business?
- Which 1099 forms are not available for import?