turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kualakid

Turbotax is asking for online id and passcode for my 1099r from bank of america. what is that and where do i find it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
HelenaC

Turbotax is asking for online id and passcode for my 1099r from bank of america. what is that and where do i find it?

This is your personal Bank of America user I.D. and password that you use when you log onto your Bank of America Online account. If you never registered with Bank of America to view your account online, you won't be able to import your 1099-R.

Related information: How do I import my 1099?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
HelenaC

This is your personal Bank of America user I.D. and password that you use when you log onto your Bank of America Online account. If you never registered with Bank of America to view your account online, you won't be able to import your 1099-R.

Related information: How do I import my 1099?
gwenmor

I have turbotax. Ihave calculated my taxexes. I have used abank of america check. I have looked up th routing code on th bOf A site. I am now into 35 hours tryng to enter the the routing code. If you could either tell me how I can chnge  the b of a to another bank  or some other solutiom.  Between my wife and my self we have 3 Master Degrees.

this shouldn't this hard.

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

@gwenmor, if you have not e-filed already, please see the FAQ link provided below on how you can change your bank account and routing number:

How to change my bank account information

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies