Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

hvolmos

I am unemployed because of the pandemic I have been collecting the benefits but since the $600 government aid ended I have been doing Uber can still collect the unemployment benefits?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I am unemployed because of the pandemic I have been collecting the benefits but since the $600 government aid ended I have been doing Uber can still collect the unemployment benefits?

That is a question for your state unemployment office. 

TurboTax has nothing whatsoever to do with unemployment compensation.  You have to find out from your own state unemployment bureau if earning money will cause you to lose your unemployment claim or to get a reduced state benefit.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

everyone is correct that is a question for your unemployment office ... it depends on what your state considers the over the top limit before you cant receive anymore

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies