turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Only 2 of 12 1099r from 2020 are transferring into 2021. this seems to be a flaw in TB, Any work arounds, I hate all that typing

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Only 2 of 12 1099r from 2020 are transferring into 2021. this seems to be a flaw in TB, Any work arounds, I hate all that typing

How do you edit a question? There was no option other than to post. I meant TT. And this was in desktop premier.  Followup:  I found how to edit reply but not question 

See if you have any other .tax2020 files on your computer.  Maybe you transferred from the wrong one.  Or you changed your return after filing like to test?

Find your Tax file in Windows

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-data-file/help/find-your-tax-data-file-tax-file-in-windows/00/...

Here's an idea.  Do you still have 2020 installed?  Try opening 2020 program and see if you can get your 2019 return to show up in it.  Go to FILE -  OPEN.  See if it is the right one.  Then save it again with a name and place you can find.  Go to File - Save As.  Then start a new 2021 return to transfer it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies