sunshinelover872

I put the wrong social security number for my husband on my 2019 tax return. could you please look on my 2018 return and give me the correct i think it is xxxxxxxxx . thx

HelenC12

This is a Tax Advise forum. We do not have access to your tax returns or account. If you entered the wrong SSN for your husband and you e-filed your 2019 income tax return(s), the IRS will probably reject it and you'll be able to correct it

To access your 2018 returns to see your husband's SSN, please see How do I access a prior year return?

SteamTrain

...and..please don't attempt to post your actual SSNs, address or telephone numbers here.

The entire world can see your posts here, and those hackers in Hijackistan would love to see them.

Luckily, the Computers auto-detected, and  removed the SS numbers you posted...but it may not always work.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*