Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

orisvkl

I only want to file 1099 NEC form on turbo tax and NOT my full taxes. Can I do that?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
SamS1
Expert Alumni

I only want to file 1099 NEC form on turbo tax and NOT my full taxes. Can I do that?

Probably not.  In TurboTax Desktop Products, you will need to be using the Home and Business or TurboTax Business products to access Quick Employer Forms.  You will need to create a new return and then asked if you want to complete W-2s or 1099s.  In TurboTax Online, you will need to be using Self Employed then access Quick Employer Forms once you start entering  your business Income and expenses

Click HERE for more information on using Quick Employer Forms.

You can if you use the online SE program.  

Huh?  Do you want to prepare a 1099NEC to give your sub contractor?  Sure you can do that.  Or did you get a 1099NEC for self employment income you received?  You have to report your self employment income with your personal return.  You can't file it by itself.

1....jpg

orisvkl

Thank you!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies