Quick Employer Forms helps small business owners like yourself quickly and easily create W-2, 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, and 1099-DIV forms.
It asks you easy questions, and then completes the forms for you automatically. It even e-files the forms for you.
For unlimited access to Quick Employer Forms, which you can e-file at no additional cost, you'll need to use one of the following TurboTax products:
- TurboTax Online: TurboTax Self-Employed or TurboTax Live Self-Employed
- TurboTax CD/Download: TurboTax Business or TurboTax Home & Business
- Quick Employer Forms supports e-filing to the Social Security Administration and Internal Revenue Service only. It doesn't support filing any state employer forms, nor does it support printed and mailed forms.
- If you need to file 100 or more forms, we recommend our 1099 E-File Service, designed to accommodate larger businesses.
- If you use our Lacerte and ProSeries software, contact your sales representative for information on Quick Employer Forms.
See also Quick Employer Forms questions.