e20c19

I did not receive a 1099 form from my banking institution, why do I have to enter, if I did not receive form?

I do have the amount of interest paid by financial institution, however, I still cannot enter, found no search screen that would allow me to enter it myself.

Enter interest income in the Search box locate in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to interest income

On the screen Did you receive any interest income? Click on Yes

On the next screen click on Continue

On the screen Let's import your tax info Click on Change how I enter my form

On the screen How do you want to add your 1099‑INT? Click on Type it in myself

SteamTrain

...But...only enter it in the software if the amount  is 50 cents or larger.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

All you need to enter is the bank name and put the amount in box 1.