I am unemployed because of the pandemic I have bee...

hvolmos

I am unemployed because of the pandemic I have been collecting the benefits but since the $600 government aid ended I have been doing Uber can still collect the unemployment benefits?

That is a question for your state unemployment office. 

TurboTax has nothing whatsoever to do with unemployment compensation.  You have to find out from your own state unemployment bureau if earning money will cause you to lose your unemployment claim or to get a reduced state benefit.

brcarnold

everyone is correct that is a question for your unemployment office ... it depends on what your state considers the over the top limit before you cant receive anymore