How can I recover my 1099

How can I recover my 1099

How can I retrieve my 1099 form that I already file

How can I recover my 1099

You do not say what kind of 1099 information you entered.  There are about two dozen kinds of 1099's.  A 1099Misc is typically issued by an individual or business for whom you performed work as an independent contractor, so seek a copy from them if you did not save yours.  Many of the other types of 1099's are issued by banks, brokerages and other financial institutions from which you can seek copies.

TurboTax does not have copies of your 1099's.  You are supposed to save copies of those documents for your own records.  The worksheets that are part of the pdf of your tax file will show the data that you entered from the 1099's but there are no images of the actual documents in your file.

How can I recover my 1099

......if you have already filed your tax return...and want to get a PDF copy of all forms and worksheets to see what you entered for some type of 1099 form  (not the actual form, just the worksheet of your entries), try the following:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/re-how-can-i-download-a-copy-of-my-2019-...