turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I recover my 1099

How can I retrieve my 1099 form that I already file
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

You do not say what kind of 1099 information you entered.  There are about two dozen kinds of 1099's.  A 1099Misc is typically issued by an individual or business for whom you performed work as an independent contractor, so seek a copy from them if you did not save yours.  Many of the other types of 1099's are issued by banks, brokerages and other financial institutions from which you can seek copies.

TurboTax does not have copies of your 1099's.  You are supposed to save copies of those documents for your own records.  The worksheets that are part of the pdf of your tax file will show the data that you entered from the 1099's but there are no images of the actual documents in your file.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

......if you have already filed your tax return...and want to get a PDF copy of all forms and worksheets to see what you entered for some type of 1099 form  (not the actual form, just the worksheet of your entries), try the following:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/re-how-can-i-download-a-copy-of-my-2019-...

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies