Anyone else have an issue with importing 1099-INT from Chase Bank?

So, it seems that if I enter manually I need to ship they 1099 document by mail. Which is also annoying.

And I'm planning to call Chase 'technical support' tomorrow, but if the problem is in TurboTax, they probably will not be able to help. 

Chase is no small organization, so it should be on TurboTax priority to fix this. I still have a hard time believing that this was not solved.

Ok... was finally able to solve the problem.

Called J P MORGAN SECURITIES [phone number removed] for the Chase Managed account, and the technical support person created an identification code and passed to me via phone. Note: use J P Morgan Securities as the institution for the managed account instead of Chase if that's the 1099 you are trying to import.

Hope next year they solve this issue.

I am also having this problem.  For all the JP Morgan & Chase institutions an ID code must be entered, but when clicking the ID code generation link it takes me to my bank's login page (which is not displaying any type of ID code), and even after logging into my bank's page there is still no ID code.  My 1099's must be imported because the transactions are too extensive to manually enter.  TurboTax has a responsibility to resolve this.  If not I will not be using TurboTax & will request a refund.

Thank you for contacting TurboTax about this.   I am having the exact same problem.

I was told to use JPMorgan Private Bank- consolidated for the institution as I had done in previous years but all it would download were my basic checking and saving 1099 INT forms. It would not recognize any of my brokerage acct numbers and no one seems to know how to fix it!