No royalty income for rental property on schedule E. How do I remove "zero" from line 4 to proceed with filing tax return?

Schedule E; Income, Section 4: Royalty Income from Schedule K-1.  The entry is zero.  Turbo indicates that: Income from rental real estate and income from Royalties must be reported as separate properties on schedule E.  Do not have any Royalty Income from schedule k-1.  How do I proceed to finish and file return?

Go back to the Schedule k-1 and delete the zero and leave it blank. Go to Forms, click on the k-1 worksheet on the left to delete the zero.

Thus answer allowed me to delete a 0 and remove the error on Schedule for royalties, but that created an error on the K-1. had to put theo back on line 7 which then brought back the error on Schedule E.

What field in K-1 that needs to be deleted to fix this issue?  Why I only entered the rental income, not royalties income, and it still complained about this royalties income?

Same here. Does anyone have an answer to this?

Only a added complaints - I had a tech on a call from Support and they were clueless. Suggested ignore and mail my returns

I experienced the same issue: I just now deleted all my rental info. Saved the file. Duplicated the file. Saved under a new (similar) name. Entered my Rental info and problem disappeared. I now just filed