jennytucker1783

Why is the wrong school name showing up in the tax breaks summary under "expenses and scholarships?"

I input a 1098-T for University of Michigan and it's showing up as Indiana University
MaryM428

That is a strange error, but just delete the wrong name and type in the correct one.

Enter 1098-T

@jennytucker1783

jennytucker1783

I can't delete it; it's in the summary box. When I go to "edit" the right school is showing. When I finish inputting all of the info, it goes to a tax credit summary box and under education is says INDIANA UNIVERSITY when I clearly applied and typed in a 1098-T from the University of Michigan!

MaryM428

Use the Chrome browser and clear all browser data for all time.

Sign into TurboTax on the Chrome browser

Search 1098-t and jump to 1098-t

On Education Expenses Summary click

Click EDIT next to the school name

On the next screen over write with the correct school name

Continue through all of the education screens and questions.

Where do I enter Form 1098-T?