If I have already entered home office and vehicle expenses under (Self-Employed) Business, should I answer "No" when these questions come up under Personal?

Yes, you would only enter it in the Personal section if you also had unreimbursed employee expenses from a job that paid you with a W-2.

cant get into turbotax   type my email and password and takes me back to it again

Your userID most likely is not your email address ... and it really should not be....

Try these steps to recover your User ID or password:

1. Go to our account recovery page.
  2. Enter one of the following:
    • Phone number (recommended)
    • Email address
    • User ID
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once you’re done, we’ll either send you a code to help you recover your account, or show/send you a list of accounts associated with your info.

• If you’re still unable to recover your account, select Try something else on the Account Recovery page. We’ll ask additional questions to verify your identity.

Keep in mind: Once you’re back in your account, make sure to include or update your phone number. Doing so helps increase account security and ease account recovery.

(If you're looking to access a prior year return, go here.)

Related Information: