Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am a S Corp, have 20 employees and revenue income greater than $250,000 for 2016. Will TruboTax Business work satisfactorily for this condition???

I could not find answers similar to my question at your site.   All I want to know is in order for me to do my own taxes is if TurboTax Business will fulfill all the requirements for filing an income tax return for a S Corp. with 20 employees and an income greater than $250,000.  I have used TurboTax Home & Business in the past however that program does not appear to fit my requirements.

Would appreciate your response.

Thanks, Dennis

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am a S Corp, have 20 employees and revenue income greater than $250,000 for 2016. Will TruboTax Business work satisfactorily for this condition???

Yes, TT Business will do this, and is required for an S Corp. Did you try to use H&B in the past for the S Corp?.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Yes, TT Business will do this, and is required for an S Corp. Did you try to use H&B in the past for the S Corp?.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

TurboTax does not do anything for payroll related things, so you will need to go elsewhere for those forms.

Well you can prepare the W2s and 1099Misc using Turbo Tax.  But not the quarterly payroll reports.

How would I handle the quarterly payments?

-do I just print-out the quarterly tax statements and send them in with a check?

-is there a current TurboTax service for this?

-go through IRS?

-can use QuickBooks for this?

-need a CPA?

To get educated on all the payroll tax requirements for your state and the feds seek help from a local payroll company or  a national company like ADP or PayChex.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies