turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Sch k-1 wks-partnership (Buggin' Out Skull Mounts): activity name has entries for certain deductions such as section 179, depletion, section 59(e)(2) and other expenses

are not supported. this will be enabled in a subsequent release.
this is what the review is telling me.  i can not change anything except the business name, which is all correct.  what does turbotax want?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

52 Replies

Sch k-1 wks-partnership (Buggin' Out Skull Mounts): activity name has entries for certain deductions such as section 179, depletion, section 59(e)(2) and other expenses

The desktop versions of TurboTax include Forms Mode and, I believe, you can make the entries you mentioned using Forms Mode.

Your profile indicates you are using an online version of TurboTax (online versions do not support Forms Mode) so you will have to wait for another release.

How long could it take for the subsequent release to be available? All the Federal forms are available.

Getting the same message.  Now it says that release date is 2/20/20.  First it was 2/5/20 and then 2/12/20.  It seems that this is the last update to be released.  So, none of us that get K-1's and have deductions can file our taxes yet!  

I have the desktop version and I am getting the same message and have no way to fix it. 

Me too! When will this be fixed?

@citrus1998 wrote:

When will this be fixed?

2/20/2020

rsn2251
Returning Member

Where do you search to find out when the releases will be available?

@rsn2251 wrote:

Where do you search to find out when the releases will be available?

The forms availability matrix is at the link below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-pe...

Is that a real 02/20 or is someone thinking 04/20?

Today is 02/20 but still not working. We are wasting time by using this product.

This is unbelievable. When will it be updated?

@Magebeam @fadzie1978 

Try updating your software again. The update has been released (as of ~10:45 AM Eastern time).

I downloaded update and still get same error when i run the error check. anyone having better luck than me?

flcare11

Just updated today and still have the problem!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies