jeffey12-

I got my first stimulus check through IRS for my 2018 and 2019 do I qualify for the second stimulus check

I can't read just tell me yes or no

Congress has not passed any legislation authorizing a second stimulus payment.

When and IF Congress passes a second stimulus bill, we will all be looking to see who qualifies.

The first payment was based on your 2018 or 2019 tax return, but that does not mean there were two payments. If Congress approves a second payment, expect to receive information about it 2 to 4 weeks after Congress approves it.