turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I view the depreciation schedule on my 2021 return?

I need the Depreciation schedule on my return.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

If you can somehow get to the Asset Entry Worksheet for the asset, you should be able to click the QuickZoom button which, in turn, should take you to the depreciation schedule.

Untitled.png

If you are using the online program click on the PRINT CENTER  under TOOLS in the left hand menu and save the PDF with all the worksheets to see the depreciation worksheet.

JenLiv

On my turbotax screen, there is nothing on my screen that says "print center" or "tools.  Where do I find these options?

@JenLiv wrote:

On my turbotax screen, there is nothing on my screen that says "print center" or "tools.  Where do I find these options?

The worksheets, including the Depreciation and Amortization Report, will be available and included in the PDF download from the online edition after the TurboTax online editions for tax year 2022 become available in early December.

To access your prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the section Your tax returns & documents.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

JenLiv

Thank you. I actually need the depreciation schedule from my 2021 tax return. When I click on print pdf tax return for that year, the depreciation schedule is not included. How can I get a copy of the depreciation schedule included with my 2021 schedule?

Are you saying that the 2021 depreciation schedule won’t be available until December 2022?

The current PDF you can download now only has the forms needed to file a return.   The PDF with all the worksheets will be available once the 2022 online program becomes available in early December. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies