- Log into your account and click Take me to my return
- Click Federal to the left and Wages & Income at the top
- Scroll down to Interest and Dividends section and click Show More
- Click Start/Revisit next to Dividends on 1099-DIV
- Answer Yes on screen asking Did you receive any dividend income?
- Choose I’ll type it in myself on next screen
- Then on Let’s get the details from your 1099-DIV screen, enter the information there. Box numbers may be a different but titles should be similar so you know where to enter what data
- If you have more boxes than you see listed, click to put a check in the box next to the statement My form has info in more than just these boxes (this is uncommon). and that will expand more fields to input data into.
- Click Federal to the left and Deductions & Credits at the top
- Scroll down to the Estimates and Other Taxes Paid section and click Show More
- Then click Start/Revisit next to Foreign Taxes there and go through and answer those questions about foreign taxes paid to Canada on your NR4.
Please look at the article below to troubleshoot printing.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Your steps did not help me at all. Followed all your steps; however, I do not have any of the Box numbers that come up in TurboTax. On my NR4 Computershare form, the only boxes I have dollars are Box 16 Gross Income and Box 17 Non-resident tax withheld. I haven't a clue where to enter this information. And, this is in Line 1: Box 14, Income Code 09. WHERE DO I ENTER THIS IN TURBOTAX?