TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
663 people found this useful

Do I need to report foreign income?

Yes, if you're a U.S. citizen or resident. You'll need to report all your income, whether it was earned in the U.S. or abroad.

To enter this income, open your return and search for foreign income. Click the "Jump to" link in the search results, answer Yes to Did you Make any Money Outside the U.S.? and follow the on-screen instructions.

If you lived and worked in a foreign country, you might qualify for the foreign income exclusion. We'll ask questions to see if you quality after you've entered your foreign income.