turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need help tracking my net spend card.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

13 Replies
EdwardLO

Your card should arrive within 7-10 days from the date your returns are filed. If it has been longer than that, you should contact Turbo Prepaid customer service at (888) 285-4169 for assistance.

I need help find my Netspend card can y'all track it down

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

GiseleD
Expert Alumni

Are you trying to track your Turbo Card/Greendot Card?

There is no way to track your Turbo Visa Debit card. It usually takes 5 to 10 business days for your Turbo Visa Debit Card to arrive (please remember, weekends do not count as business days).  If you believe you should have received your card by now, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us at (888) 285-4169 to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it has been longer than 10 business days.  

For additional information about receiving your Turbo Visa Debit card, please click here.

The original post can be found here.

@Olivia_wimmer

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I’m tryin to track my card 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

Nonobitch

How to know if your card is coming to your address?

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

@Nonobitch Once you’ve signed up for a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card, it’ll be delivered in 5-10 business days (remember: Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays don't count as business days). It should be going to the address listed when you completed your return. You can visit TurboDebitCard.com to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you.

You may also click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2(to reach a live agent), it will repeat a few times then you will get more options.

Or when you call the number you can follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording

2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.

3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)

4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1

5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".

6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

Dior2

I ordered my card on the 13th and I was wondering if you can help me track it because I expedited my card to 1-2 business days make come quicker so its supposed to come in today 

@Dior2 No one here can track your card.   This is your own issue to sort out with the credit card company.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I need help tracking my net spend card

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Please contact Credit Karma on their Contact Us page

Manage cookies