Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Annie585

When will stimulus check hit turbo card

Where is mine

I got the same error this morning, so i entered my bank information, just in case. Going online to the turbo tax card services doesn’t work, site is in an infinite loading page, phone app gives me an error and calling is only answered by a service that gives no real info. 

I been checking my account I had my irs refund deposited on my turbo tax card when will I see my money for this stimulus check I will not be using turbo tax next year ridiculous phones are shut down web site also what a joke 

Today is Thursday and still no money get yalls crap together ridiculous 

SweetzC

I’m still having a hard time. 

I put in my adjusted income 

and the tax refund and it keeps coming up incorrect. It’s frustrating

what am I doing wrong ?. 

Jdb6699
Returning Member

It’s time you get off your ass and find out 

Jatd? where do you check?

jatd
Returning Member

On the irs website. Click on the get my payment link.. I already got my stimulus btw. It went on my turbocard the same day irs sent it. 

I was wondering when will I receive my stimulus check 

annalee42

When will. My stimulus. Check hit my card

Sherrylee0416
Returning Member

Did you find out any answers to this , irs said mine went into my account the the 15th and the last 4 matched the accnt number from the previous year but I didn't have my turbo card and had to order one, I still never received my stimulus payment and I don't know what to do or where to go someone please help me ????? 

rosa7

When will my stimulus check hit my turbo direct deposit card

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Reefwife

When should I expect to see a pending deposit 

@Reefwife

TurboTax has NO control over your stimulus check, nor can TT track it or tell you when you will receive it.  The IRS will use the same banking information for the 2nd stimulus that they used for the first one.  If that account (or card) is closed then the stimulus will go back to the IRS and they will mail you a check.

See this information from the IRS:

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/treasury-and-irs-begin-delivering-second-round-of-economic-impact-payme...

From the IRS:

How do I find out if the IRS is sending me a payment?

People can check the status of both their first and second payments by using the Get My Payment tool, available in English and Spanish only on IRS.gov. The tool is being updated with new information, and the IRS anticipates the tool will be available again in a few days for taxpayers.

How will the IRS know where to send my payment? What if I changed bank accounts?

The IRS will use the data already in our systems to send the new payments. Taxpayers with direct deposit information on file will receive the payment that way. For those without current direct deposit information on file, they will receive the payment as a check or debit card in the mail. For those eligible but who don’t receive the payment for any reason, it can be claimed by filing a 2020 tax return in 2021. Remember, the Economic Impact Payments are an advance payment of what will be called the Recovery Rebate Credit on the 2020 Form 1040 or Form 1040-SR.

Where can I get more information?

For more information about Economic Impact Payments and the 2020 Recovery Rebate, key information will be posted on IRS.gov/eip You may check the status of your payment at IRS.gov/GetMyPayment. For other COVID-19-related tax relief, visit IRS.gov/Coronavirus.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies