Turbo tax took money out of my bank account before I received my tax return and the money was suppose to come out of my returns

That is normal procedure for TurboTax. Emails went out to all customers who chose to pay their TurboTax fees through their federal refund (Refund Processing Service), but then had their refund withheld by the government. And because your refund was withheld, Intuit was unable to receive payment for your TurboTax fees.

You should have received a total of three emails regarding that. And if you did not make payment upon receiving the first email or you did not contact customer service at the number in the email, you'd get the remaining two emails. If no response, your account is auto-debited for what you owe TurboTax. 

You agreed to these terms when you selected to use the Refund Processing Service. It was in the agreement presented to you to read and sign before filing. And the information can be found here Why was my bank account charged or debited for TurboTax fees? as well.

Other Related Topics: