turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Chanel13

After verifying identity 4883C, how long does it really take? Especially if you claimed EITC

Still no refund verified March.1 still no update.

After verifying identity 4883C, how long does it really take? Especially if you claimed EITC

@Chanel13 what message it gives you on wmr  
Chanel13

@shenilastevenske it says we have your refund it is is being processed it's been saying that for 2 months.

I filed for the electric return Feb 13th an also claimed eic ..  and after 4 days I got the generic message on WMR site that said please contact IRS .. I called the IRS an she told me that a letter would be mailed to me an she read what the letter said so I already knew that it was for identity verification . As I also had to do the identity verification last year .. They said Most likely I would receive the letter on my original expecting deposit date an that was supposed to be the 20th March . On March 16th I got the Paper it was a 5071C identity verification . They posted on the paper that they sent it to me on March 13th .. I had to wait to verify my identity until that Monday 3/18 with success of verifing .. I checked WMR web page everyday between 12am an 6am .. an on March 23rd at 3:30am I checked the site again and my bars was back with an expected DDD ( Direct Deposit Date ) of March 27th an no later then April 1st .. So glad I didn't have to wait the whole 9 weeks they was talking . Last year I had alot of issues verifing when I filed in Feb an I didn't get a check until August 17th .. They had to send me a paper check .. Hope everyone gets there money asap . Just wanted to let everyone know my story in hopes it helps . Ik reading your all's story's definitely helped get me through . God Bless ...

I been waiting since the beginning of march and i still havent received my taxes. Its been over 9weeks
stajames
Returning Member

Where is my refund
YOLAY27

How long did u have to wait after verifying?

YOLAY27

How long after u verified did u have to wait?

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

@YOLAY27

Per the IRS once you are successfully verified it takes about 6 weeks to complete the tax return processing. Please see this for more information: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/security/tips-for-handling-identity-verification-requests-from-....

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I also filed on feb 10th and went march 10th to verify my identity was told to wait 2 weeks for my status to change...Still havent heard anything different as of today...

How did you get them to expedite yours????

I verified id 03/02 and still all i see on wmr is received being proccesed. And here we are march 14th i hate our crapy government i didnt have this problem yesterday

Same boat im just going on week 2 and im all legit i worked for wal mart for cryi g outloud

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

@tiptoe103, I'm sorry that there has been a delay with the IRS processing your tax return. Unfortunately, once TurboTax sends your return to the IRS, we do not get any updates on the return, nor do we have access to their system to check on statuses. I hope your return is processed soon. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Mrsaldana13
Returning Member

So you already received it or how long after you verified did the expedited do

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies