turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Wmr no bars

@TriniGyal429  wrote:

The IRS website says “received and being processed” and Turbo Tax says “accepted.” I’ve called IRS and cannot speak to a live person. Called TurboTax and they said it’s 21 working days and people with EIC or child-tax credits are delayed in getting refund but no explanation why. 

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

If your tax return included the Earned Income Tax Credit and/or the Additional Child Tax Credit and you are receiving a federal tax refund, see this IRS website for information concerning the tax refund - https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing

Wmr no bars

Hello All!!

* About Me *

Filed : 1/28

Accepted : 1/28

WMR : 1/29 One Bar

WMR: 2/15 Still Being Processed

* IRS Update: 2/19 * 

“Where’s My Refund?” will be updated Saturday February 22, 2020 with projected deposit dates for most early filers who claimed the EITC/ACTC. So EITC /ACTC filers will not see an update to their refund status for several days after February 15 this year. Please be advised these taxpayers will not see a refund date on “Where’s My Refund?” or through their software packages until then. EITC/ACTC refunds should be available in taxpayer bank accounts and debit cards by the first week of March, if taxpayers used direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax returns. The IRS did not release the hold on the ones who claimed the credits until yesterday the 18th.. that yes mid February was the 15th but that it was a Saturday and they were closed and Monday was a holiday.. said that now that the hold has been removed the will finish processing and once it’s done processing we will see updates.. hope this helps!!

Wmr no bars

Can i ask what number to call to check my status ? And why it’s taking so long . Thanks !

Wmr no bars

@Sparrish2119 

Where's My Refund Info

Phone Number: 1-800-829-1954

Website: https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

App: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs2goapp

Wmr no bars

Cycle Codes

Example 20200405 = (2020 is year) (04 is cycle week) (05 is cycle day)  

Cycle Code Ending in 01 - Friday and is daily

Cycle Code Ending in 02 - Monday and is daily

Cycle Code Ending in 03 - Tuesday and is daily

Cycle Code Ending in 04 - Wednesday and is daily

Cycle Code Ending in 05 - Thursday and is weekly

Wmr no bars

What number did you call

Wmr no bars

@stephronl. What number u called

JamesBobbitt1957
Returning Member

Wmr no bars

I did my tax on feb.6.2020 I should have date?

Wmr no bars

May I ask what number do you call?

Wmr no bars

I call number list on there site but dont select option 1 select 2 I. M not home I can send you a more updated reply with the options I used there wrote down at home 

Wmr no bars

WHERE’S MY REFUND STATUS BARS DISAPPEARED

"We have gotten many comments and messages regarding the IRS Where’s My Refund Tool having your orange status bar disappearing. This has to do with the irs.gov where’s my refund site having too much traffic and lagging. This is causing images not to display and information about your federal tax return to not show up. This has happened every year since the tool was first available. This has nothing to do with you being flagged or your return being denied. Status Bars Disappeared for many Americans who filed early.

This also can have to do with your browser settings as well as your cache. Please try using a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox. Also, clear your cache in your browser settings."

When checking on the status of your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund (WMR) site, you may get the message: We cannot provide any information about your refund. 

You might receive this message because:

• Your e-filed return was accepted (received) by the IRS less than 24 hours ago. Wait at least 24 hours after acceptance before using WMR.
  • Your return is still pending.
  • You never e-filed. You can quickly find out if you did by checking your status.
  • If you don't see a status, go through the TurboTax File section again. Be sure to go all the way to the end and select Transmit my returns now.
  • You mailed your return less than 4 weeks ago. Paper-filers should wait four weeks before using WMR.

Please click Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)? to learn more.

tj99822

Wmr no bars

I 'm having the exact same issue!!! filed and accepted on 2/2/2020 single bar till last week now say still processing refund date with provided when available!!! has your status changed yet?

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Wmr no bars

That happens from time to time when your return is being processed. To check the status of your return, you can call the Internal Revenue Service and press option 1 for refund status. You will need to enter your social security number, filing status and refund amount. Please click the link below for contact information.

How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
castrobelinda530
Returning Member

Wmr no bars

Well, it's been 1month and 1 week since I filled my w- 2 with turbo tax and was accepted that same day ? Been waiting for IRS to accept my refunded . I finally figured out that the reason it's taking a long time to process it's because one of turbo tax agency's wrote last years account number and router number? So, pissed ! I even had to pay them 80 dollers out of my taxes to file . I am not to happy with turbo tax this will diffently be my last year filing my taxes with them and I will diffently let everyone know  to never file their taxes with turbo tax due to ripping people off, dont care about there customers and making them happy. They dont even do there job correctly,  but yet they still want to charge us?💗😡 If I dont start finding out when exactly I will be getting my taxes or keeping me updated ? Then, I will have no choice but, to get an attorney, and sue ur company?😡 Enough said waited to long? Makes me think that someone stole my Income tax check ? With the EIC /CC

.I've been filing my taxes for 30 years and I never had to wait this long to receive my income-tax before? 

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

Wmr no bars

Topic 152 is just a generic code that means your tax return is still being processed by the IRS. When they are finished, your status will change to approved and an estimated direct deposit date will populate on "Where's my Refund".

Here is a link to the IRS website on this topic:

https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc152

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Manage cookies