castrobelinda530
Returning Member

After you file

Well, it's been 1month and 1 week since I filled my w- 2 with turbo tax and was accepted that same day ? Been waiting for IRS to accept my refunded . I finally figured out that the reason it's taking a long time to process it's because one of turbo tax agency's wrote last years account number and router number? So, pissed ! I even had to pay them 80 dollers out of my taxes to file . I am not to happy with turbo tax this will diffently be my last year filing my taxes with them and I will diffently let everyone know  to never file their taxes with turbo tax due to ripping people off, dont care about there customers and making them happy. They dont even do there job correctly,  but yet they still want to charge us?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ก If I dont start finding out when exactly I will be getting my taxes or keeping me updated ? Then, I will have no choice but, to get an attorney, and sue ur company?๐Ÿ˜ก Enough said waited to long? Makes me think that someone stole my Income tax check ? With the EIC /CC

.I've been filing my taxes for 30 years and I never had to wait this long to receive my income-tax before?