Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

Still no money 

@Tbrown19 wrote:

This is the last year i am doing taxes with tt I put all my information in yesterday morning and still nothing this is a bull**bleep** tax service 

Use this IRS website for stimulus payment status and to update your bank account - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

TurboTax support FAQ stimulus payment - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/how-will-the-stimulus-package-impact-me/00/1393859

TurboTax blog post - https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-news/wheres-my-stimulus-check-how-to-check-the-status-of-your-s...

That's messed up everyone is receiving there stimulus payments i should have s went to Jackson Hewitt i would have my stimulus payment by now.

if you have not received your direct deposit and the IRS tool told you to enter your info you need to accept that you are not going to be getting a direct deposit until the irs sends the next wave which should be next week. It is not just going to magically appear and the payments have already been rejected back to the irs, that is why the irs asked for your DD info. stop getting your hopes up. check the tool if you are able and the irs will be updating when they are sending the next wave of DD which will include us. 

If you read what I wrote instead of just responding I said I put my information in I know where to go as far as my dd I said I did it already and still nothing re before replying 

Everyone here obviously used turbo card and that’s how we received our taxes. It states that the info we used for our 2019 taxes is where they are sending the money. If that’s the case then I don’t believe we would have to fill out that form for our info 

what yall need to do is BOYCOTT this freaking company and stick to your guns when it comes to never using them again. They had the choice to accept the payments and route them to the correct accounts (because that is what they did with our refunds) but they chose to reject them. they chose to do this probably because they weren't getting a cut to do the leg work. boycott this company and any other tax prep company that did this to their customers. I was relying on that money to feed my kids. then they tell us to just wait. ohhhh it must be nice for the CEOs of this company to sit in their lavish mansions and have money in the bank but for us who live paycheck to paycheck it isnt easy when we are being bent over and screwed by these worthless people and then just told to wait, oh sorry about that. even the message santa barbara bank put on their website was a **bleep**ing joke. they werent getting money to do the leg work so they decided to screw us all. even if the system was set up to take fees they could have taken the fees and then refunded them. we would be a lot happier having a portion and waiting on the fees to be refunded than nothing at all!! BOYCOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

no one who entered their DD info into the tool is getting a payment until the next wave of payments from the IRS goes out.  I believe they said next week. 

This will definitely be the last year I deal with TurboTax. Everyone got their **bleep** but me so I’ll be paying someone to do my **bleep** next year

I know people that filed through Jackson Hewett that are going through the same issues.

The problem is not Turbo Tax or Jackson Hewett.  I'm facing the same problem but I was able to enter a new direct deposit info on the "get my payment page."

The issue is the third party companies that were used to loan us the refund advance and those that were used to deduct our filing fees if you opted for those to come out of your refund.

I believe they provided a different form of direct deposit to IRS so they could take their money out first before depositing yours in your account.

So they can avoid people not paying them back.

Due to this, the IRS do not have the current our current direct deposit info on file so they'll either use our previous direct deposit info or mail a check if we don't go to their page and update our info ASAP.

I hope this helps.

If you didn't take advance nor elect to have them take your filing fees from your refund,then you should get your refund on your turbo tax card 

Screenshot_20200416-181548_SmartNews.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-181606_SmartNews.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-181850_SmartNews.jpg

This is mine after I went to the "get my payment" page

[PII removed]

The IRS never had my information from TT. I had to input it myself. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies