Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

I havent recieved mine and when i logged onto irs portal it said to ener banking information that they did not have on file which was untrue i filed 2018 and 2019 taxes and recieved refund on turbo card i entered my bank info and havent been able to log back into irs portal since and still no stimulus

I haven't received my stimulus check as of April 17th 2020

Not completely true. I don’t have an advance or any fees I owe. I entered my TT DD info on the irs.gov website & I still haven’t received anything.

Been locked out of the IRS portal for almost 36 hours now.. Filed using TurboTax, no fees taken out. Recieved my tax return $ on 4/15, checking "wheres my refund?" It still says refund approved, still doesnt say refund sent. Funny since I already have the money on the Turbo Intuit Card.. No answers, No E-mails, Nothing.  Wheres the Stimulus money?

How if it wont even find you in the **bleep** system??? It says it doesnt match ... now what ... this is so **bleep**ing streasful

Luckily I was able to put in my bank info correctly in the get my payment tool. It was accepted but I haven’t received any money yet. I went to check one more time this morning & I got locked out for 24 hours. This is so frustrating! When are we receiving or stimulus checks? I’ve done everything filed my taxes both this year & last. Even though TT had my DD info I still entered it on the 15th. I mean cmon’ this is getting annoying! 

What’s the link

I entered all the info yesterday on the irs website. Still haven’t received anything.

Yes me too I entered my bank info successfully yesterday but, still no stimulus. I filed my taxes both last year & 2018. I also do not have an advance. I’m not understanding what’s going on.

Search Get My Payment it should pop up. Make sure it’s the irs website. 

I have been locked out of the IRS portal since Wednesday I have filed my tax for the past 2 years through TurboTax still haven't got my stimulus. Other people I know that used TurboTax has already got there stimulus check through their bank account but I get mine loaded on the turbo card

ad19
Level 3

I was locked out.for 24 hours the time has elapsed I just now went on to the irs website to enter my info because it asked for it I'm assuming due to the fact that I got ana advance. Well when I do enter the info it tells me the service is unavailable at this time try again later...... turbotax you better have some answers soon 

54 hrs still locked out of irs get my payment if someone has a solution it would b much appreciated

And of course turbo tax took theor monthly fee 😂 Jesus tt u still taking ur fees butni cant get my stimulus check u guys will never hav me as a cuatomer again thats for sure

This is the last year i am doing taxes with tt I put all my information in yesterday morning and still nothing this is a bull**bleep** tax service 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies