turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

Wont be using turbo tax again. I file my 2019 tax with u and get it on a turbo tax card why the hold up with my 1200 dollars. 

Has any body got thier stimulus check on their turbo card as of 04162020 ?    When I go to get my payment I put my turbo card  account and routing info it says it doesn't match their records?  Why ?  

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

The stimulus rollout is not a one day process, its going to take time to hit your account.  Just depends on when they send it to you.  Most direct deposits should be completed in the next 2 weeks according to the IRS.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

No bull**bleep** one day my ass evrryone has got there refund except turbo tax users. Lost my buisness after 10 years.  **bleep** turbo tax

They had a glitch lookat Washington post online everybody that used hr block jackson Hewitt and had a debit card the IRS says they didn't have our banking information 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

I had the same issue, and had to use the get my payment app, and now I am just waiting for an update...My advice is that you do it as soon as possible, but make sure all of your information is correct; otherwise it'll lock you out.

I need some help.
Have any one trying to put their Bank deposit information in the irs “Get Your Payment“ system. it’s asking for refund amount. Did you put the TOTAL TAX REFUND or just put FEDERAL E-FILE

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Just the federal refund amount.

I had my 2019 return on my turbotax card. I'm still waiting for stimulus check but when I tried to track my check on the IRS site it said I didn't have the right deposit info. I reput it back in and it says thats not the info on file but that's what I had used for direct deposit.  Not sure what to do next.

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

If the charge for your taxes has come out of your refund, then it is unlikely that the IRS has your correct direct deposit information. 

You can change the direct deposit information you have at the IRS through the new Get My Payment website

@Inutasha

Problem is we shouldn't be going through this in the first place! My tax papers have my routing and account for my turbo card therefore the irs should have it already but according to irs they dont.....I got on irs tool yesterday and it said it needed to DD info...well I didnt enter it at the time cuz wasnt sure if I should..well went to do it yesterday afternoon and it said I was locked out for 24 hours and havent been able to get back in since to change my DD so idk what the hell to do now! TT yall dropped the ball and it should be you that fixed this problems. we shouldn't have to clean up this mess 

Exact same thing here

@Masters523  you still cant get back on irs tool either? 

I was stuck in the locked out 24 hours glitch this morning. 

If you are married and filed Jointly there is a way around the glitch, you need to enter the ssn of your spouse it will pull you out of the glitch and allow you to update your info.

Be sure when you fill out the questions about your taxes that you click the little gray question mark above the question, it will tell you which line to look for on your w-2. 

If you do it all correct you will see this page. download - 2020-04-16T160606.296.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies