Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

Has anyone got theirs today at all?

I have not, when i check the irs website it says that my payment was deposited april 15 to the greendot account number associated with my turbocard but nothing.

@Xkysmom nope its been about 30 hrs now

@mirayray3913

did you check your turbo card from last year? I have seen a lot of people say that had happened to them it went on their card from last year.

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

If you filed a 2019 federal tax return, and you had a refund that was paid to you with a direct deposit, and you did not pay your fees out of the refund, then you should receive your stimulus on your account or card if you otherwise qualify.

If the charge for your taxes has come out of your refund, then it is unlikely that the IRS has your correct direct deposit information. 

You can change the direct deposit information you have at the IRS through the new Get My Payment website

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How can you check your card from last year if you don’t have it any ideas

@Sdnickolas If you dont have the card to where you can call and check then I dont know how you could. download - 2020-04-16T204126.298.png

I put all my new information in the irs and received a ending note that says my payment will arrive once they get a date what does that even mean 

@Tbrown19 It means you will be getting your Return DD. You can check once a day and when they update it, it will give you the date of your DD.

BOthersen

I used Turbo Tax, I got a refund, I also got a $500 advance on my taxes in 2019, will my Stimulus Check still go on my Turbo Tax Intuit Card?

@Smashboxx  i didnt file with turbotax last year. this is the first time

No sadly. They screwed us over. You have to give your DD info on the IRS website

How can we put our direct deposit info on the irs tool if it keeps kicking us out because it doesn’t match their information 

I just said sa.e thing cuz know my 24hrs been up

It's been 35 hours for me since it locked me out and it still says come back in 24 hours...this is ridiculous. I was able to get on it yesterday but didnt enter my DD cuz turbo tax employees assured me I'd have no issues and it would go to my card only to find out THEY LIED!!!!  If they would have been honest with us to start with we all would have entered our DD as soon as we first got on there! 

Still makes me wonder if we have to wait a full 24 hours before trying again but that doesnt really make sense cuz it should be 24 hours from when you got locked out but obviously since I'm still locked out 34 hours later I dont know what to do. 

I will be getting my tax transcript from the irs and if they account info doesnt match my copy I printed when I did my taxes I will be contacting a lawyer 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies