cmtune

When will I get my tax advance?

MichelleLO

When will I get my tax advance?

If you qualify for the Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you will be notified via email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return. If you are approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your temporary Turbo Visa Debit Card account to start spending online until you receive your physical card.

You will receive your physical Turbo Visa Debit card in the mail within 5-10 business days. The temporary card you set up will work for 15 days or until you activate your physical Turbo Visa Debit Card.

Please see the below FAQ for additional information on the Refund Advance Application process: 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557