Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Mooforyou74
Returning Member

If I received my turbo tax prepaid card how long after will my refund be deposited on card.?

How long does it take to receive your refund

Mooforyou74
Returning Member

If I received my turbo tax prepaid card how long after will my refund be deposited on card.?

The 10th

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. For more information please click the link below.

When will I get my IRS tax refund? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I got mines 1 week after it said it got sent to my bank.

Roger1990
Returning Member

I have a question... if I filed my state and I picked the option of getting the card... when is it supposed to come? Because my state is being processed right now 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

You should receive the Turbo Visa Debit Card within 5-10 business days of ordering it.  Activate your card online, then once the IRS approves and issues your refund, the funds will be deposited directly to your account.

Keep in mind, according to the IRS:  "It takes additional time for refunds to be processed after leaving the IRS, and for financial institutions to accept and deposit them to bank accounts and products like debit cards. Also, many financial institutions do not process payments on weekends or holidays, which can affect when refunds reach taxpayers."

Reference:  How to get your tax refund on a Turbo® Visa® Debit ...

February 26

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

It looks like your question got cut off, please respond back so that we can try to help.

Erika65

My refund was accepted 3/28

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You will need to track your refund on the Santa Barbara Bank website to get that information. TurboTax does not receive your refund from the IRS. You can track your refund at the Santa Barbara website by clicking here.

Its was march 15th or 16th 

5days

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies