turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Mine was processed Feb. 2 still haven't received my income tax either. No letter or anything. Also still haven't gotten stimulus check either. When I go check my tefund status it has something saying that I should call a number with all my info but when i call its a recording saying no one can take my call at this time. So frustrated already I want my income tax already!!!!!

Mslatams

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

It's not because you are black. I filed on Feb 16th. Was accepted by the IRS two days later. The where's my refund tool kept saying still being processed for a month. Finally March 30 I got a letter from the IRS saying they were still reviewing and to not call for 60 days which will be the end of May. I already got my state refund and my stimulus money. I think it is just because they have been closed. 

Mine was so basic nothing needed to be amended.  I am NEVER using Turbo Tax ever again.  10 years of Taxact...got my federal back in 15 days...a couple times less.  Switch to Turbo Tax because you cud deduct your fees from the return bamm.....63 days after acceptance still "being processed .  What's worse is 9 other people I personally know are in the same boat and ALL used TurboTax.  Never again for me.  I cudnt have a more basic, plain EZ federal return and it shud have been processed quickly.   I am furious. 

I am NEVER EVER using TurboTax again!

@mavcarter wrote:

Mine was so basic nothing needed to be amended.  I am NEVER using Turbo Tax ever again.  10 years of Taxact...got my federal back in 15 days...a couple times less.  Switch to Turbo Tax because you cud deduct your fees from the return bamm.....63 days after acceptance still "being processed .  What's worse is 9 other people I personally know are in the same boat and ALL used TurboTax.  Never again for me.  I cudnt have a more basic, plain EZ federal return and it shud have been processed quickly.   I am furious. 

There are many taxpayers in the same situation.  Due to the virus and then preparing for the stimulus payments the IRS is short staffed, most of their department phone numbers are turned off and they are not processing any paper tax returns.  This is NOT a normal tax year regardless of who you used or how you prepared and filed your federal tax return.

See this IRS website - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue

Lady I know all that.  I am not stupid.  BUT THERE WUD BE NOTHING TO "REVIEW" ON MY FEDERAL TAXES.  Not a huge refund and nothing but an EZ form.  I have never ever had this issue until I used Turbo tax so the fee wud be taken out of the return so you're full of it!  I am up to probably 80 people who are in the same boat again BASIC EZ return but used the feature on Turbo tax to take your fee out of your refund and every single one of them are in the same still in process...soms who efiled 3 weeks before me.  Your response was wasted on me because it's bull**bleep**.

Sorry but you're full of crap.  I used to be an accountant...and I have efiled since that became available to us.  My daughter efiled 1 **bleep** day before me and she got hers back in 10 days...me...im still waiting 63 days later.  All federal refunds shud have been processed BEFORE STIMULUS MONEY because that is OUR tax money.  This may not be a normal tax year due to COVID 19 but there are PLENTY of ways IRS EMPLOYEES COULD STILL BE WORKING WITHOUT BEING EXPOSED!  CROCK OF **bleep**!

• Wow I did my taxes Feb 1. I  was approved then on the 19 I get a letter from the IRS saying they wanted to verify income. Don't call until after 60 days. And well its been after that 60 and nothing as well.
Ancastan

That's correct I filed back in Feb. All I get is still being processed. But somehow the Stimulus Money went to an account that's not mine. It's probably Turbo Tax cause I E Filed with them costing me 30.00 to be deducted from my return. Since I haven't gotten my return they want me to pay them anyway out of my own pocket. That wasn't the agreement. Either way they have to wait til I get my returrn, they can't take it from my bank account cause I don't have one. Haven't gotten any Stimulus Money either cause it went to an account that isn't mine

Tkoko1

The TAX Advocate Services are NOT taking new calls. Every state is closed. I live in IL and I have called all the numbers for all the state’s. They all say the same thing. It’s time to get a lawyer and find out where my money is. I suggest anyone in the same situation do the same thing. 

I’m in the same boat...but I filed mines February 6  💯

Our are over the 60 day   so we  know the feeling

kj136377

I have the same problem. I haven't gotten my income taxes back yet eathier.

I have filed tax with turbo March 13 and received my federal  yet🤷🏽‍♀️I have children and bills to pay , I reached out to a tax advocate i got no answer Can anyone help out??

this same thing happened to me. They didn't ask about health insurance.. i filed in January, received a letter stating  i was missing this form about march... fixed it right away and still waitingggggggg

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies