Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

My wife's in the same boat. I faxed her stubs to the local advocate today. I pray they release ours in 5 days. We been waiting since Jan.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Did my taxes January 31 got a letter from IRS saying they needed to verify my income after 90 days still nothing. I did amended return to fix anything and still no word if they accepted my amended return and can't speak to anyone about it!

Complete form 911 a fax it to your local advocates office. Be very detailed as to your hardship. I faxed the form friday and spoke the the advocate earlier today.

I haven’t received anything from the irs with a reason or anything i also tired calling rhe tax advocate no answer

We had to amend to. The where's my amended return sites doesn't work. But advocates can tell you what's really going on. The advised me of the 60 day hold before I ever got a letter. Even gave my wife her complete 2019 transcript via phone.

Jones926

We were just notified as well that they are going to take the filing fee out of our account. However our federal return is “still being processed”. Our state was completed on the 21st date from filing but still no changes with federal and now TurboTax wants to charge. If they take it out of my bank account I better receive my full fed refund! This was my first year using them and might be my last.

I still haven't recieved mine and it says approved for 5/02 

Newnawf
Returning Member

Me to i even contacted my Congressman no help its frustrating

Newnawf
Returning Member

Same here filed 2/4 review letter came,they said my employer  didn't do their part,but if everything  is legit,which it is it will come ..Well I'm stuck on Topic 152,contacted the Congressman  no response, left a million messages for a TA no response ,stimulus gone on bills..Cant catch a break🙍‍♀️

I submitted my tax return e-file on February 6, 2020 and it's still be processed. What up with that?

China29

I did mines in February 2 i have not received a letter yeat or money

Monroe35

Still have  my taxes from  2018 and 2019 what can I do 2018 has been a year next month  please some one help me.Karla

I filed on march 13. Still processing. No stimulus check. This is so frustrating. IRS has sent me mail to my adress. I didnt file in 2018. I did non filer thinking that they lost my information. Said that this social will be getting worked on. No worries. At least give us our stimulus checks. They have our adresses to mail it. Ridiculous. They dont care. They have jobs. And income. They are mot behind in rent. Bills. They have food on the table. 

Stop saying 21 days!! isn't true!!! it's been more than 2 months and still I haven't received either a letter or update from the IRS. #21daysisntheanswerforalltheIRSquestions

Tax Advocate in my state answered right away and walked me through my situation and gave me info that I couldn't get anywhere else, so yes they are taking calls in CA.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies