Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Thank you for the information. How were you able to get ahold of a live person? 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

We should be first because we filed our taxes before they even started talking about any stimulus. It really angers we more that they have even issued these checks to people that are deceased. But we are still waiting. I've been filing with no issues for almost the same amount of time as you. The whole situation is disturbing. 

Me too, even more so after a "Tax Expert" through TurboTax just took all responsibility off T.T.  I am so past irriatated. If T.T guaranteed and agreed to due diligence by making sure my taxes were done correctly. I trusted their system with SO much personal secure information. To have this responce is not helping anyone at all but to place us in a different direction. Why would the IRS have enough time to ammend thousands of peoples refunds due to T.T. not having the correct protical to complete my taxes THE CORRECT way from the jump? But they are UNABLE to accept or manually go through all those returns. Will I accept my refund in 2021? I AM VERY LOW INCOME AND COUNT ON THIS MONEY.

Screenshot_20200513-152043_Samsung Internet.jpg

I hey it.  Same thing is happening to me.  Turbo Tax said they weren't going to charge me because they forgot a form.  They took it anyways then said it would take 2 to 3 weeks to put the money back!  Still no federal.  I've been on 60 day review since March 16.  It's exporting Friday and still have heard nothing.  I am not happy and won't use Turbo Tax again.  This was the first and I'm sorry i did!

Same with me filed jan 27 got a letter feb saying 60 day review here it us 90 some odd days later and still no refund no letter cant call and no stimulus yet

I feel you I'm Waiting to talk wit some one 

What does it mean when they say, still being processed?  Or no enough info?

I have yet receive my state and fed and i was charged the process fee. All because TT forgot to ask me about my insurance. 

Same. My 60 day review was up last month.

For your refund or stimulus check?

I'm still looking for my refund sense April 6 Where's my refund.

Same mine been done since Jan 21 and then they sent a letter out saying on Feb 13 I will have to wait 60 more day 

My refund I already got the stimulis and mine was excepted feb3 and still getting the being processed 

You're lucky I haven't even got so much as a kiss my ass letter just a still being processedy

Regular return

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies