Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Here are the steps once you call: one 8 hundred 8 two nine 1 zero 4 zero
1. Select language

2. Option 2

3. Option 1

4. Option 3

5. Option 2

6. It will ask for social security number. Do not enter it. It will ask a second time. Do not enter it.

7. Option 2

8. Option 4

You will then be connected to an agent

If it has to do with your 1040a and your 8962, you have to fax it in to 8 five five 8 nine two 7 five 8 eight. Include a cover letter with name address social security number phone number and a brief explanation. Hope this helps someone. 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I was accept may 7th for stimulus  check still nothing

angelomack7284
Returning Member

My taxes was also the same exact date and time and for the same reason i too had to send the market place form that they say they didn't have and the truth is that form and information is sent in to the irs from the market place when you are accepted that's how I know they are lying and by all means will do anything to cover their ass but you can best believe that i won't be using turbo tax again and they debited  $140 out of my account and i haven't heard anything or even seen nor heard anything about my federal taxes or anything and June 3rd will be 4 months. 

Chere2222
Returning Member

The irs is talking calls now! I googled irs avocate in which i got off here they answered and then transfered me to a live irs rep

I have been waiting on my taxes since April 8th still didn't receive anything yet can you let me know how much longer I have to wait for you

gebo5038lesli
Returning Member

Yah i filed jan 30 in march they sent me a letter asking for my insurance 1095A form i had to send in a8962 form they said 6 to -8 wekks still waiting that 562 extension is B.S it says technical issues what to do any advice

if you filed with TurboTax beware they will still take their fees out of your tax return cause turbo tax sends you the refund not IRS which is why none of us got a stimulus I'm sueing turbo tax I called IRS this company isn't supposed to charge any fees they took more money then what was owed if people want to join me in this lawsuit it's a class action suit

Moonowlz

My.kids and I are homeless now and car repoed over this... not even stimulus received. We have 5 days left in this hotel

I wont use them either. I only used them bc ppl recommended them. I filed April 16 and was told me I would receive it May 9. I haven't received my stimulus either. Filing taxes have become one of the hardest things to do seem like. I don't like this at all. I didn't find out turbo tax wasn't a good idea until about two weeks ago when a neighbor told me that this is what was going on with them. If I had of known I would have waited or not filed until the deadline.

I didn't have an issue with my stimulus.  My issue is I havent gotten my return yet so TurboTax wants me to pay upfront instead of them taking it out of my check.

@MsPAB wrote:

I didn't have an issue with my stimulus.  My issue is I havent gotten my return yet so TurboTax wants me to pay upfront instead of them taking it out of my check.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for payment of the TurboTax account fees when the federal tax refund is delayed - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

I filed my 2019 tax return by Turbo Tax

on Jan. 21 2020 . After filling an Injured Spouse form # 8379 , I was expecting my 

return in 8 to 10 weeks. Covid 19 has 

had terrible effects on the economy. 

I have not received my refund yet , and its frustrating.  I finally spoke to someone from the IRS, and was informed that the Covid 19 pandemic has slowed down their ability to process tax returns, but they are slowing beginning to work on processing tax returns.  Wowwwww!

What a burden 🍒

I have good news!!!! 

This morning our status on federal return changed from "processing" to APPROVED!!! 

Okay so here is our time line: 

- E filed our 2019 tax using Turbo Tax on Feb/07/2020 

-Was accepted on Feb/07/2020
-Received our CA state on Feb/17/2020 

-Feb/17/2020 our federal status changed to "still Processing" and bars were gone

-March/09/2020  received a letter from IRS stating they need 60 days to process our refund 

-April/2020 received our stimulus check 

-May/18/2020 called IRS and informed them our 60 days has passed and our status says "still processing" and I was told by IRS agent" they need another 60 days to complete their processing due to Covid19 and not working" 

AND today the bars are back showing my status APPROVED and June/01/2020 is the date we are suppose to receive our federal refund and also says if our money is not in our bank(we have direct deposit) in 6 days check back with our bank 

Hope these information  shines some light on your situation 

Fingers crossed and will update if there is any changes

What number did you call? My return was accepted on March 27th and I cannot contact anyone. 

That tells me nothing !!! My taxes we are filed and excepted on the 27 th February 2020. I received a letter wanting me to file a 8962 Medical that was in March we’re now heading to June all it says is still being processed ridiculous I’m trying to be patient but my patience is wearing out ..... 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies