Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed February 2nd still haven't heard anything bunch of crap if you ask me what's the problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

what day did your second 60 review start

On May/18th when I called IRS agent told me over the phone they need another 60 days to complete their processing BUT she said it will not take that long and its an estimate and they din't give me any official date, she just said the second 60 days will start from the time I made my phone call which was May/18/2020!!

Here are the steps once you call: One. Eight hundred. Eight. Two. Nine. Ten. Forty
1. Select language

2. Option 2

3. Option 1

4. Option 3

5. Option 2

6. It will ask for social security number. Do not enter it. It will ask a second time. Do not enter it.

7. Option 2

8. Option 4

You will then be connected to an agent

Good afternoon, I filed my Federal/stat tax with turbo tax 2/8/2020, it was accepted, i received a letter from IRS around 3/15/2020, stating they needed more information re: market place Insurance which do have, when I filed my taxes on 2/8/2020 I never was asked for the Insurance information. 3/18/2020 I mailed all information requested by the IRS. As of today 5/28/2020 I am still getting the message that my taxes are still being processed. Have not been able to speak with anyone from IRS.

What is the number to call

Here are the steps once you call:

one 8 hundred 8 two nine 1 zero 4 zero

Follow these exactly as they are written to reach an agent:

1. Select language

2. Option 2

3. Option 1

4. Option 3

5. Option 2

6. It will ask for social security number. Do not enter it. It will ask a second time. Do not enter it.

7. Option 2

8. Option 4

If it has to do with your 1040a and your 8962, you have to fax it in to 8 five five 8 nine two 7 five 8 eight. Include a cover letter with name address social security number phone number and a brief explanation. Hope this helps someone. 

Here are the steps once you call:

one 8 hundred 8 two nine 1 zero 4 zero

Follow these exactly as they are written to reach an agent:

1. Select language

2. Option 2

3. Option 1

4. Option 3

5. Option 2

7. Option 2

8. Option 4

If it has to do with your 1040a and your 8962, you have to fax it in to 8 five five 8 nine two 7 five 8 eight. Include a cover letter with name address social security number phone number and a brief explanation. Hope this helps someone. 

Chere2222
Returning Member

[phone number removed] irs advocate

@Chere2222 wrote:

[phone number removed] irs advocate

See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

I agree. I somehow found the real number for the IRS at Pennsylvania and constitution ave's.  it is not even close to the one they posts on the irs.gov website. there was also about 25 - 30 random irs employee direct phone numbers. 

The IRS phone number for those seeking the status of tax return amendments , injured spouse , etc.  Listen carefully to options . 

[phone number removed] 

Good Luck Turbo Family 🙂

What is the info for the class action suite

My Exact same Problem Like Ive Neven Used MarketPlace Wtf And I sent In My Needed Info Proving so....And Its Still Processing....Im just like give me my hard earned **bleep** money **bleep** Its Rough Out Here and Im Tired of the Run Arounds

Please read between these lines.... One eight hundred ,eight, two, nine ,zero ,five ,eight, two. When asked to press one for and extension do not press one!!!!! When asked to enter an extension, please enter SIX, FIVE, TWO 

Mine started May 4 she told me today that my taxes have been processed, they are just waiting to review my Education Opportunity Credit! I should get them before the 60 days! I think they are telling everyone this because they are backed up and need more time!!! Also my cousin was audited! And they just sent his refund yesterday!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies