turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed in January. Accepted Jan. 27th. Called at the middle of February after my status never changed. 1st person said there was an error, we corrected it, you should expect to receive it at the beginning of March. Called again after no refund. They said the information that I was given was incorrect and that my return was selected for review. But the review process wouldn't start until the date of the letter that I hadn't received it. They even told me that it's dated for the 16th of March.  So, my return sat idle for 2 weeks. My 60 day review is up Friday.  My status still hasn't changed. Still no refund.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Same thing happened to me. I spoke with an accountant.....the IRS has shut down. That's it. No one to answer phones or emails. Nothing. So until they re-open....we don't get our tax returns processed.

Yeah they said May 13th that we're going to receive our supplement checks and they said that it'll be on a Wednesday that everybody that will get it as mate on SSI and SSDI and SSA in veterans and all that is going to get the checks on May 13th and they need to answer have somebody at least I'll be there to accept the phone calls and to answer our questions that we need to ask where's our money because they don't know it but we're in the need of needing Arc income tax checks in our supplement text to pay bills

Turbo tax screwed alot of people.

@Teoff95  You have to space the numbers use the word for the number, or put periods, commas in between each number or they won't allow you to post and remove the number! 

I'm in the same boat only turbo tax didn't ask me about health insurance now I'm waiting! Anyone know anything? O and thank goodness for my stimulus check it I wouldn't have enough money to cover there fees

Ahebner

I filed electronic and got a letter for review in February. 60 days have come and gone and still no federal. I received my state and stimulas. So where is my federal? Could really use it for food!

Mine I filed April 4th. I got my state.

Have yet to receive my federal tax. Or my stimulus. Whats going on I also filed through turbo tax. Will I ever receive my checks???

What's going with my tax return and stimulus check,I been waiting since 02/07/2020

@Larry-luv23 wrote:

What's going with my tax return and stimulus check,I been waiting since 02/07/2020

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.

All you can do is wait and keep checking the IRS website - https://www.irs.gov/refunds

When the IRS opens up their phone lines, then you can speak to an IRS agent -

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

Same here, received my star and my stimulus but not my fed.

Turbotax took out $ too from our account and we were only allowed a 1 month hold after we said we did not receive our refund.  They should not just take our $ until we get our refund.  Basically told us tough.  Plus we work in restaurant business and have not worked since March 19th.  Will never use them again

Where is my federal money?

Do you mean your Refund or the Stimulus Check? Did you efile or mail your return? They are not processing mailed returns right now.

Was your return Accepted? First double check your efile status here
https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

When you efile you get back 2 emails. The first email only confirms the transmission. The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

Then only the IRS can tell you. IRS Where's my refund https://www.irs.gov/refunds/
Make sure you are using the refund amount from your actual federal tax return and not the combined amount Turbo Tax showed you at the end. That was for federal and state combined.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?

When will you get your refund,
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/when-will-i-get-my-irs-tax-refund/01/25589

I'm in the same exact situation got letter stating wait for 60 days if I have not got it call the IRS but then covid19 happened and they are not talking to nobody I got my stimlus but not my federal refund talked to TurboTax and they told me once they send the return to the IRS it's out of their hands and nothing they can do about it very frustrated 😠 been waiting since January 27 th

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies