turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Taxes

I filed my 2019 Tax return and i got accepted for 1000 back within less than an hour after approval and i am just wondering what the process of "getting" that is?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer
33 Replies

Taxes

Thank you!

Kandimorgan54
Returning Member

Taxes

What is I can track my return

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Taxes

If your Federal return has been accepted, you can track the status of your return 24 hours after acceptance at the IRS Where's My Refund? site. Sometimes it may take a little longer to show up in their system since the IRS just started processing returns on January 27. 

For more information on tracking your tax returns, please see the below TurboTax FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/when-will-i-get-my-irs-tax-refund/00/25589

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Natahya4

Taxes

I had apply for the advance I haven't heard anything about it and I need to know if it is something wrong with my texts because they were already accepted but they weren't even approved yet

Shandra48
Returning Member

Taxes

Hi i would like to know why the irs is rejecting my taexs

Taxes

@Shandra48 wrote:

Hi i would like to know why the irs is rejecting my taexs

What is the rejection code and rejection message you received on the TurboTax email?

Colby66

Taxes

Ok so, I filed my taxes on 2/16 and when I try to track on the irs site it says i must wait for my taxes to be accepted but they werw accepted the same day I filed. Why is it saying it is not in their system? And will this affect the time it takes to get my refund?

Shandra48
Returning Member

Taxes

I didnt see a rejection code i would like to know why it was rejected

Creosha1998
Returning Member

Taxes

Which account I put down for my tax 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Taxes

You can verify the bank account information you provided by following the steps below:

1. Open your return if it's not already open.
  2. On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
  3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
  6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.
Kaamilyas-1433
Returning Member

Taxes

When do I find out if my taxes if the IRS received my return 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Taxes

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it.

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/use-the-wheres-my-refund-tool

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

Griffd

Taxes

I haven't got my state taxes back y is that

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies