turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Spend Account bonus USD 50 not received

Hi team, Can you please help me in getting the USD 50 account bonus which I was promised during the spend account opening ? I have created multiple cases but with no resolution (e.g. Case #0278168, Case #02728406 etc.). Please help.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

This is a public internet forum and no personal business can be handled here ... you need to call TT support. 

@meenakshimishra 

Did you create those cases with TurboTax Support or with Credit Karma Money Spend Support?

Are you referring to a Credit Karma offer/promo for opening a Credit Karma Money Spend account that may have been offered at your time of filing?  If so, and if you met the terms of the conditions (described in a paragraph below), then you'll likely need to contact Credit Karma Support for the Money Spend account.   Perhaps there is a Customer Service phone number on the back of the Credit Karma Money Spend Card.

If that's what you are referring to, these are the terms that one user posted in another thread.    The following is for those who filed between April 16 and May 17.  There was also an earlier similar offer for those who filed prior to April 16. 

"To qualify for the Credit Karma $50 Direct Deposit Bonus you must:

(1) open your new Credit Karma Money Spend account from April 16, 2021 through and including May 17, 2021; and

(2) deposit all or part of your federal or state income tax return; and

(3) receive a Qualifying Direct Deposit by June 10, 2021.

If eligible, you will automatically receive the $50 Direct Deposit Bonus in your Credit Karma Money Spend account on June 11, 2021."

" A Qualifying Direct Deposit is one electronic deposit of a regular periodic payment (such as salary, pension, Government Benefits, or other monthly income) made into your Credit Karma Money Spend account."

Thank you @mesquitebean for responding. Those cases were with credit karma and our account was opened through Turbotax before April 16. 

Although, I must say direct deposit was not the requirement for the offer before April 16th and that through Turbo tax.

Shall I create case with Turbotax ?

@meenakshimishra wrote:

Thank you @mesquitebean for responding. Those cases were with credit karma and our account was opened through Turbotax before April 16. 

Although, I must say direct deposit was not the requirement for the offer before April 16th and that through Turbo tax.

Shall I create case with Turbotax ?

Your offer was likely from Credit Karma Money Spend and offered through the TurboTax platform when efiling.   I'm a fellow user, and this is a public user community forum, so I don't have any way to look at the terms of your offer prior to April 16 to see if was different than the terms I posted above for filers after April 15.   You can speak to TurboTax Support, if you wish, but they may refer you to Credit Karma Money Spend Support to follow up on the case tickets you opened at Credit Karma.   Credit Karma is now owned by Intuit but separate from TurboTax, but if you're not getting any information from Credit Karma Money Spend Support, perhaps TurboTax Support can tell you the best way to proceed.

If you are using a paid edition (PLUS or higher), you have TurboTax phone support.

Hours are currently 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

You can use this contact form to get a phone number, or it may schedule a callback.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

If you are using Free Edition, phone support is not included unless you upgrade to PLUS for a 29.99 fee.  But you can contact a TurboTax Support agent for free directly via messaging at Twitter or Facebook.

https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax
or
https://www.facebook.com/turbotax

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies