Question about refund advance

I'm in the same position except I'm at hour 53 right now. I call the phone numbers and nobody has been any help so far. They said I'm approved for the advance and it should be there but nobody knows why it isn't.

Question about refund advance

PORTER, Have you heard anything back via email about your advance?

Question about refund advance

Has any one received their advance and how long did it take ? 

Question about refund advance

Just received email for my advance deposit 1/16/2020 5:08pm Return was accepted 1/14/2020 8:18pm

Question about refund advance

I finally got mine but it took 76 hours after my return was accepted. Don't bother trying to call anyone and get any help. Apparently all 4 places you'll end up being told to call don't have any information what so ever. You'll also be given about 7 phone numbers that are to the wrong place. Customer service was very good at just passing me to someone else.

Question about refund advance

They told me I was still pending and it’s been 4 days has any one else been waiting this long ?

Question about refund advance

@Butlerd0 wrote:

It will be Pending until the IRS starts accepting 2019 tax returns - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

Question about refund advance

Even though I was accepted early ? 

Question about refund advance

@Butlerd0 wrote:

Even though I was accepted early ? 

Every year the IRS will pull small batches of tax returns to test the IRS systems.  The vast majority of tax returns will not be accepted or rejected until the IRS starts receiving tax returns on and after January 27 

Question about refund advance

when is the advance money going to be deposited to the card???

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Question about refund advance

Please review this link for additional information on Turbo Tax Refund Advance: https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

Question about refund advance

I am wating as well. I submitted mine on 1/16 they are supposedly to do another test batch starting today 1/21/2020 until 1/23/2020. Thereafter monday thy will initally open and process all returns.

Question about refund advance

You were accepted already and still no advance?

Question about refund advance

So the people that was apart of the small test batch are so far the only ones to receive the tax advance?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Question about refund advance

Yes, the IRS will not start officially processing tax returns until January 27, 2020. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-planning-and-deadlines/help/when-will-the-irs-start-accepting-...