turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I have the same date but a code 570 and right after it, code 971.. I’m hoping everything is fine. I’m a nervous wreck. 

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Me too. If you find anything out, let me know. 

Monday was the deposit date last year so I was pleasantly surprised when it showed up on the green dot a few days earlier. 

I hope* it happens again. I think it should.

im having trouble logging into Santa Barbara tax payer group.

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

If you paid for your TurboTax fees using your refund, and requested to have the remaining funds placed on a Turbo Visa Debit Card, you can track that process by clicking here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have cycle 20200605  150- date 2.24.20 amount 0 806 code with amount in $  768 with amount in $ and both dates say 4-15-20 then the 570 code with the date 2/24 which is FINALLY here, almost. What. In. Thee. Heck does this mean? Called IRS they also sent several letters from the integrity dept. and they told me both times I've called that it could take 60 days to "review" a list of 5 diff things......filed the same return since 2015 and NEVER seen this. h e lp ???

I'm just wondering why haven't it updated for us yet. I got accepted on January  27th. Haven't had a meaningful update yet.

I'll am disturbed by this. Maybe I should amend it and have my preparer submit

Have you gotten an update at this time seeing that it is the 24th? Just wondering because my date next to the code 570 is 3/2/2020. 

Did you have a 570 code with a date next to it?

No update as of yet I do have a ddd of 02-26-2020 I was accepted 1-27-2020 my transcripts has a 846 code but no others will update to when it hits my account

@Jtheodoratos If you have that code you are set. My last years return says the exact date I got my return DD into my account. I am still waiting on that code.

@yosler1979 Same here, waiting on an update on WMR, and I called a Tax Advocate who refereed me to an IRS agent who also seemed unsure. She basically repeated information I am aware of through my tax transcript. And said the notice could be to "prove" either my dependent or income. Some say you get a notice when you create a tax transcript login online which I did recently (2/20), but I have not gotten a notice. She also said it could resolve it self before the notice is even sent but if its not the notice could give me instructions to "accurately prove any discrepancies" or mistakes made. Which I know none were, it took me two hours to do my online return through turbo tax (which ive never done before) but I am sure its all per verbatim. 

@LaQuanCh01 Same here, this is my first year doing it online for free. I usually pay a tax preparor and never had an issue with the bars disappearing on WMR.  

APJ1
Level 2

Thank you for the info!

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

The IRS states:

WHERE’S MY REFUND STATUS BARS DISAPPEARED

"We have gotten many comments and messages regarding the IRS Where’s My Refund Tool having your orange status bar disappearing. This has to do with the irs.gov where’s my refund site having too much traffic and lagging. This is causing images not to display and information about your federal tax return to not show up. This has happened every year since the tool was first available. This has nothing to do with you being flagged or your return being denied. Status Bars Disappeared for many Americans who filed early. This also can have to do with your browser settings as well as your cache. Please try using a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox. Also, clear your cache in your browser settings."

When checking on the status of your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund (WMR) site, you may get the message: We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgment e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS.

You might receive this message because:

• Your e-filed return was accepted (received) by the IRS less than 24 hours ago. Wait at least 24 hours after acceptance before using WMR.
  • Your return is still pending.
  • You never e-filed. You can quickly find out if you did by checking your status.
  • If you don't see a status, go through the TurboTax File section again. Be sure to go all the way to the end and select Transmit my returns now.
  • You mailed your return less than 4 weeks ago. Paper-filers should wait four weeks before using WMR.

Please click Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)? to learn more.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Manage cookies